Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saving game



I generally don't do blog "tagging" games. Mostly because I could never actually figure out what they actually are. But Twiggers over at In Debt Because I Like to Have Nice Things kindly explained how it worked, and now that I've read a couple posts, it's actually pretty fun to read everyone's lessons learned.



Here's my deep and meaningful contribution:

SAVING TOTALLY BORES ME. OH WELL.



Most other memoirs were super serious so I thought I'd change it up.



Seriously, for those of you who are rock stars and love going out, saving will be a challenge. But there are some things you can do to spice it up. Like getting a cheap hobby; I've tried about 500. Knitting? Super cheap but kind of hot for the summer. Step aerobics? Dangerous... I fell off it and hurt myself. Getting a pet to keep you company? So not cheap. Eh... oh well. In the end, I've emerged a stronger, healthier, more content, less chaotic person with a lot to live for and a simple, chill life to enjoy. So call me boring. I do not mind. I'm having fun.



I'm not going to tag because I know it can be laborious sometimes to participate in these things. That said, take a quick read at these memoirs for a nice snapshot of different people in various stages of their financial journeys, and feel free to post your own so-called memoir here. It's actually pretty cool to think about.



IDBILTBNT: "You can't take it with you"

Young Broke and Fabulous: "At least you have the experience"

Beachgirl's Budget Blog: "Do what is best for you"

The Debt Hole: "Falling down. Getting up. Trying again."

Frugalista Files: "Peace, values and a decent wine."



Who else should I add up here???


No comments: