Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You guys rock! (Thank you!)



I'm thrilled to say that I reached my fundraising goal of $300 for the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation with help from you guys. I didn't originally post my fundraising link on Budgeting Babe because I wasn't sure if that crossed a line or would be unwelcome, but consider the lesson learned: I will definitely share future fundraising opportunities with you -- you guys put me over my goal (though it's not reflected on the digital meter because I got a few checks).

Together, we raised $305.00 $325.


So without further ado, I'd like to thank my list of sponsors for the race and people who ran with me:

My sponsors:
Reader Jennifer M. (!) ... thanks!
Mom & Dad
Uncle Jim
Bob and Kim
Trisha M.
Allison A.
Chandra L.
Desta D.
Nichole V.
Christina W.

And a special shout-out to the folks who ran with me:
Aunt Pam & Uncle Gabe
Megan W. (who happens to be a reader)
Carla R.

Now it's onto training for the 1/2 marathon in September!


No comments: